Hytube



Hytube is a video search engine. We have indexed millions of videos from around the world

Nama:'She was frying': Girl fighting for life after electric shock at home
Durasi:1 mnt 59 dtk
Dilihat:102
Dipublikasikan:04 Maret 2018
Sumber:Youtube
description::Energy crews have launched an investigation into a metal tap which has left an 11-year-old girl fighting for life after she was electrocuted at her family’s Perth home. Denishar Woods suffered critical injuries when she was shocked trying to turn off an outside tap at the home in Beldon, in Perth’s north on Saturday. Her mother, Lacey Harrison, and neighbour Mervin Brown tried to help and also suffered electric shocks. Denishar Woods suffered an electric shock at the family home in Beldon. (9NEWS)Denishar was trying to turn off a tap when she was shocked. (9NEWS)EnergySafety is looking into how the tap became electrified after the power went out at the Department of Housing home, PerthNow reports. Ms Harrison is now demanding answers, including whether the property’s RCD safety switch was ...



Thanks for waching !
Suka ini ?